In this course, you will acquire the essential knowledge to work effectively in fashion companies.
This course will allow you to understand and master the essential processes, timing and key drivers of fashion brands.
Topics covered in the course
- How fashion companies organize themselves from niche brands to large multinational groups
- Product lifecycle: when and how a fashion product is designed, produced and distributed;
- What are the segments of the fashion and luxury market and how does the brand differentiate itself;
- Brand positioning and market segments in which the brands are positioned;
The teaching methodology is based on the work of industry professionals who work in fashion companies, e-tailers and agencies. The typical structure of the lessons:
- Objectives of fashion companies;
- Management control: monitoring of results and KPIs;
- Toolbox function: learn about the tools and software used by the professionals;
- Analysis of best practices and case studies of Fashion & Luxury Brands
- Processes and guidelines implemented in fashion companies;
- Consolidation: exercises, reflection activities and/or quizzes
The faculty is made up of some of the most qualified and experienced professionals in digital fashion and luxury
Fashion & Luxury E-Commerce Consultant, Co-Founder of DFA
Enrico is a fashion and luxury e-commerce professional and consultant. He has been working in the fashion & luxury sector since 2001, he has worked for brands such as Gucci, Tod’s, Twinset, Woolrich, 7 For All Mankind and e-tailers such as Yoox.
He is co-founder of Digital Fashion Academy and EBAS E-business Association.
He is a project management expert with certifications in PMP and Prince 2
Enrico Franco Roselli
Enrico is a highly experienced CEO, formerly CEO of La Martina, the iconic luxury sportswear polo brand.
Expert in brand building, corporate matters, negotiation, luxury goods, legal, digital, wholesale, retail and marketing strategy.
Strong business development professional with a law degree and specializations in intellectual property management and protection, among others. In the twenty years of collaboration with La Martina, the objectives have been to affirm and extend the brand through licensing, retail development and franchising, to open new markets, to introduce and develop corporate ecommerce and digital strategy.
Main benefits of the course
The course is designed by fashion and luxury professionals to meet the real needs of fashion and luxury companies;
The course is live via online meeting with the possibility of viewing the lesson also on demand for 12 months;
Participants can interact with teachers and our community during the course and after;