In this executive course you will acquire the skills that will allow you to manage a fashion e-commerce business, from creating a business plan for e-commerce to managing an e-commerce team, from creating the product assortment to managing digital marketing campaigns.
This is a comprehensive online course for fashion professionals who need to manage an e-commerce channel. The course is suitable also for graduates who aim at starting a career into a fashion e-commerce o digital marketing.
You will be provided with a comprehensive overview of all the activities of the Fashion E-commerce Value Chain and you will learn how to make you online channel profitable and sustainable.
This course is live online from 12th of May till 28th of July. Lessons are on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. All lessons are also video recorded and available on-demand. The online classes are interactive and include
– live Q&A
– Workshops with fashion professionals
– Quizzes and final exam
This course has a pragmatic online training methodology that starts from goals and KPIs that are relevant to the ecommerce function and shows, explore and teaches you how to use the tools of the job.
High level lesson plan and topics covered in this course:
- E-commerce Strategy: strategic decisions, key success factors, e-commerce value chain.
- E-commerce Merchandising and Store Management: the fashion e-commerce buying process, the
- E-commerce Analytics: performance monitoring and measuring: key performance indicators, metrics, ecommerce & web analytics.
- E-commerce organization: make or buy decisions, team management, e-commerce roles & responsibilities.
- E-commerce operations: logistics, payments, customer service.
- Essential notions of digital marketing, performance marketing, user experience.
The teachers are some of the most experienced professionals in the Digital Marketing sector specialised in the Fashion & Luxury sector