In this executive course you will acquire the skills that will allow you to manage a fashion e-commerce business, from creating a business plan for e-commerce to managing an e-commerce team, from creating the product assortment to managing digital marketing campaigns.
This is a comprehensive online course for fashion professionals who need to manage an e-commerce channel. The course is suitable also for graduates who aim at starting a career in digital fashion e-commerce or digital marketing.
You will be provided with a comprehensive overview of all the activities of the Fashion E-commerce Value Chain and you will learn how to make you online channel profitable and sustainable.
This course is live online from Oct 2023 – to Feb 2024.
Lessons are also video recorded and available on-demand. The online classes are interactive and include
– live Q&As
– Workshops with fashion professionals
– Quizzes and final exam
This course has a pragmatic online training methodology that starts from goals and KPIs that are relevant to the e-commerce function and shows, explore and teaches you how to use the tools of the job.
High level lesson plan and topics covered in this course:
- E-commerce Strategy: strategic decisions, key success factors, e-commerce value chain.
- E-commerce Merchandising and Store Management: the fashion e-commerce buying process, the
- E-commerce Analytics: performance monitoring and measuring: key performance indicators, metrics, ecommerce & web analytics.
- E-commerce organization: make or buy decisions, team management, e-commerce roles & responsibilities.
- E-commerce operations: logistics, payments, customer service.
- Essential notions of digital marketing, performance marketing, user experience.
The teachers are some of the most experienced professionals in the Digital Fashion sector, specialised in the Fashion & Luxury industry